SAVE-SOAP NET | ORGANIC TO THE CORE
Solid soap is great, but waste sucks!
So what do we do with our little soap ends?
We put them in the organic save-soap net, of course!
WHY DO WE LIKE THE CHAMARREL® SAVE-SOAP NET?
It is organic (from the net to the cord) and GOTS certified
It is practical and aesthetic
It is anti-waste and biodegradable
It is made in France and is socially responsible
No wonder we like this zero waste accessory so much!
HOW TO USE THE ZERO WASTE SAVE-SOAP NET?
1. IN THE BATHROOM
Slip your leftover soap or shampoo into the net, then tighten the cord to prevent it from escaping. You can then wash your hands or hair with the moistened save-soap. A good tip to enjoy your solid care until the very end.
Then hang the save-soap net by its cord, on a hook or directly on the tap to dry between uses.
2. IN THE WARDROBE OR DRESSING ROOM
Did you know that some soaps have mothproofing properties when placed in your wardrobe? This is the case with artisanal Marseille soap and Aleppo soap. So why not store your leftover soap or even your soap shavings in soap-saving nets that can be placed between your piles of clothes? Placing the zero-waste save-soap net in your dressing room also means enjoying the fragrance of your best soaps.
3. THE CHAMARREL® RECOMMENDATION
Are you using the minimalist soap dish? Put the little soap left at the bottom of the reusable cap in the save-soap net and put it to good use. Zero waste guarantee.
At the end of its life, the soap dish is made of natural materials only, so you can recycle it. It is biodegradable.
Description & characteristics
- GOTS certified organic cotton pouch
- Drawstring in GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made in France in ESAT (Etablissement et Service d'Aide par le Travail: social and solidarity economy).
- Dimensions of the save-soap net: 7 by 9 cm.
- Dimension of the cord : 7 cm
- Care: Hand wash or machine wash at 30 or 40 degrees. A slight shrinkage can be noticed at the first washing, the save-soap being made only of cotton.