SAVE-SOAP NET | ORGANIC TO THE CORE
Soap bars are great, but their wasted ends are not!
So what do we do with our little soap ends?
We put them in the organic save-soap net, of course!
WHY DO WE LIKE THE CHAMARREL® SAVE-SOAP NET?
- It is organic (from the net to the cord) and GOTS certified
- It is practical and aesthetic
- It is anti-waste and biodegradable
- It is made in France and is socially responsible
No wonder we like this zero waste accessory so much!
HOW TO USE THE ZERO WASTE SAVE-SOAP NET?
1. IN THE BATHROOM
Slip your leftover soap or shampoo into the net, then tighten the cord to prevent it from escaping. You can then wash your hands or hair with the moistened save-soap. A good tip to enjoy your solid care until the very end.
Then hang the save-soap net by its cord, on a hook or directly on the tap to dry between uses.
2. IN THE WARDROBE OR DRESSING ROOM
Did you know that some soaps are natural moth-repellent ? For example artisanal Marseille soap and Aleppo soap. So why not store the ends of your soap bars in soap-saving nets that can be placed between your piles of clothes? Placing the zero-waste save-soap net in your dressing room also means enjoying the fragrance of your best soaps.
3. THE CHAMARREL® WAY
Are you using the minimalist soap holder? Put the little soap left at the bottom of the reusable cap in the save-soap net and put it to good use. No waste guaranteed.
At the end of its life, the net can be recycled as it is made of natural materials only. It is biodegradable.
Description & characteristics
- GOTS certified organic cotton pouch
- Drawstring in GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made in France in ESAT (Etablissement et Service d'Aide par le Travail: social and solidarity economy).
- Dimensions of the save-soap net: 7 by 9 cm.
- Dimension of the cord : 7 cm
- Care: Hand wash or machine wash at 30 or 40 degrees. A slight shrinkage can be noticed at the first washing, the save-soap being made only of cotton.