XL SOAP POUCH | ORGANIC COTTON
THIS IS WHY WE LOVE THE SOAP POUCH BY CHAMARREL®
- It is organic (from the net to the drawstrings) certified GOTS
- It is practical and aesthetic
- It is biodegradable
- It is made in France and supportive of solidarity economy.
No wonder we like this zero-waste accessory so much!
HOW TO USE THE SOAP POUCH?
1. IN THE BATHROOM
Slip your soap bars or shampoo bars into this organic net, then tighten the string so it does no slip out. Then wash directly with the soap pouch.
Hang the pouch by the drawstring, on a hook or on the tap so that it dries between uses.
2. IN THE WARDROBE
Did you know that when placed among your clothes soaps effectively keep moth away? Marseille soap and Aleppo soap are very good to serve this purpose. So what you could do is slip a soap in a soap pouch and put it down or hang it in your wardrobe. and your clothes will also have a delicate scent.
3. WHEN TRAVELING
The XL pouch allows you to bring your soaps with you when travelling. Ensure your soap is dry, slip it in the pouch and maintainyour skincare toutine, even when you are away.
Description & characteristics
- Organic cotton pouch
- Double drawstring in organic cotton
- Made in France in ESAT (Establishment and Service of Aid through Work: social and solidarity economy).
- Size: 11 cm x 11 cm.
- Care: Hand wash the ouch, or machine wash it at 30 or 40 degrees. Slight shrinkage may occur after the first wash, because the pouch is 100% made of cotton.